Fair price for you, whoever you are
A simple and free plan for:
- Non-commercial projects
- Microsoft MVPs
- Open-source software
Save 2 months with yearly billing
2 months free included
Number of developers in your team
Ideal for large teams with 31 or more developers
Where we've come so far
- Clang Compile, Tidy, Tidy-Fix, and Format
- PowerShell comand-line
- CPT configuration files
- CMake projects
- Detect C++ standard automatically from project
- Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019
- Support for C and header files
- Export .clang-tidy config file
- Export/Import user settings for teams
- Partial file paths as project/files to compile or ignore
- LLVM 4.0 - 9.0
- User defined and build-in macros
- Automatically detect Visual Studio SDK
- Detect auto property sheets
- Install and update LLVM from settings
- Tidy-Fix on code selection
- JSON Compilation Database
- File preview
Common subscription questions
How much does it cost?
If you’re a hobbyist or an educational institution, we love to let you know that Clang Power Tool is free of charge, and so are all the updates we'll release.
As for Commercial License users, Clang Power Tools starts from $6 per month (billed once per year) and goes up to $55 for larger teams.
If you don't find your question here, feel free to contact us.