Where we've come so far
- Clang Compile, Tidy, Tidy-Fix, and Format
- PowerShell comand-line
- CPT configuration files
- Detect C++ standard automatically from project
- Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019
- Support for C and header files
- Export .clang-tidy config file
- Partial file paths as project/files to compile or ignore
- LLVM 4.0 - 8.0
- User defined and build-in macros
- Automatically detect Visual Studio SDK
- Detect auto property sheets
- CMake projects
- Tidy-Fix on code selection
- Install and Update LLVM from settings
- JSON Compilation Database
- File preview
- Export/Import user settings for teams
Fair price for you, whoever you are
Personal Use License
A simple and free plan for:
- Non-commercial projects
- Microsoft MVPs
- Open-source software
Commercial Team License
Common subscription questions
How much does it cost?
If you’re a hobbyist or an educational institution, we love to let you know that Clang Power Tool is free of charge, and so are all the updates we'll release.
As for Commercial License users, Clang Power Tools starts from $30(USD) per month (billed once / year) for a team of 15 and goes lower for larger teams.
If you don't find your question here, feel free to contact us.